You might have never thought of getting an outdoor shower. But on a hot day like today, that doesn’t really sound too bad, does it? Outdoor showers can be a great addition to your home. You might think that an outdoor shower would be a difficult project and cost a great deal of money. However, you might be surprised to know that you can get an outdoor shower for under $2,000… some ranging in the $300-$500 area (according to Bob Vila). If you’ve never thought of getting an outdoor shower before, or if you are currently considering an outdoor shower, then here are a few reasons to get an outdoor shower.
- Perfect for Not Bringing Dirt Into the House. If you enjoy working in the garden or outside on other home projects, chances are that no matter how much you try to shake off the dirt outside, you’re probably still tracking some dirt into your home. If you have an outdoor shower, you can easily clean off entirely before stepping foot into your home! Leave the dirt outside, and keep your home clean!
- Enjoy Scenery While Getting Clean. If you have a nice backyard or a great view from your yard, then you might just appreciate the pretty scenery while taking a shower. Two great ways to relax by showering and admiring nature at the same time!
- Great If You Visit the Beach Often. If you visit the beach often, then you understand the difficulty of cleaning off sand. It gets everywhere! No matter how much you brush it off, it’s still there. It’s bad enough tracking the sand in the car, but that can be easily vacuumed. After a trip to the beach for the day, chances are that you track some sand into the house before you make it to the shower. How about taking a shower outside? With an outdoor shower, you can get rid of the sand before entering your house! This is great if you visit the beach often.
- Great If You Have A Pool. Although pools don’t always include much dirt, it is much nicer to hop out of the pool and shower, rather than get out of the pool, dry off, walk to the shower inside, and then dry off again after that. Rather, you just hop out of the pool and shower, then dry off and head inside!
- Clean Your Pets. Having an outdoor shower makes an easy place to clean the pets! This provides plenty of space, and prevents water splashing around your bathroom. If your outdoor shower is closed in, then this makes an easier option than holding your pet or tying them up on their leash while you try to clean them.
- Increase Value of Your Home. Adding an outdoor shower can make your home look nicer. It’s a great feature to include, because it is not only functional, but also aesthetically pleasing.
- Great Way to Cool Down. As hot as it has been lately, having a shower outdoors can be a great way to stay cool!
So what do you think? Ready to get an outdoor shower? Have some other reasons to get an outdoor shower? Post them on here! We’d love to hear your thoughts! If you want to to hear about other outdoor plumbing jobs or you want to install an outdoor shower, give us a call, and we can talk you through the process! To view all of our services, please visit here. Thanks for reading today’s blog post!